The Billing Manager bills for all patients.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approves and re-checks all monthly credit Bills submitted by the patient accounts coordinate.
- Reports the unadjusted and un-entered medical services to Head of Business Center.
- Coordinates with the Claims Section by providing them monthly reports of amounts payable by contracted companies.
- Consolidates all bills and medical deductions.
- Suggests new functions to improve the enhance the billing process.
- Check on a daily basis the in-patient billing if any adjustment would be required.
- Performs additional tasks and duties as assigned by Head of Business Center.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or high school diploma.
A minimum of:
- Five years of experience in a similar field.
- Experience in the same field or working experience with an Insurance company.
- Good communication skill both in English and Arabic
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office.