1. Responsible for ensuring a sound and safe environment in Care Hospital that would contribute in providing a good quality of health care to the patient, safe premises for the visitors, and good working and housing environment for the staff.
2. Responsible for ensuring a proper implementation of all policies & procedures concerning Environmental Health, Risk Management and Safety.
3. Responsible to coordinate with all concerned departments to ensure they follow the approved policies procedures established based on international standards.
4. To ensure the safety of all staff members of Operations Services Department while performing their duties.
5. Responsible for the Medical Waste Management Program in line with laws and regulations set by concerned national authorities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure proper planning, organizing and implementing hospital risk management program.
· Review risk management reports and share the information with the appropriate sections.
· Review the critical events reports with Q.I Director & determine appropriate steps to be initiated for the prevention of the critical event after studying the root causes analysis.
· Analyze the information collected through the risk identification process and share with the appropriate clinical / administrative committees.
· Has the authority to intervene in/stop any process/activity that poses or may pose a hazard or potential risk that may cause unsafe action and/or condition and formulate necessary measure for correction.
· To make a written report to the Director of Operations Services for non-compliances and monthly achievements and action plans.
· To make monthly reports highlighting the environmental health, risk management and safety indicators, investigate the root cause analysis for any non-compliance and propose the necessary action plan (Performance Improvement Initiative).
Director of Operations Services
Bachelor degree in Environmental Health or Equivalent (Required)
Good scholastic Records / Master Degree (Desirable)
Required 2 years’ experience Hospital/similar post
Experience in hospital facility is preferred.
Any other experience in the field is taken into consideration
· Ability to communicate in English and in Arabic languages.
· Computer literacy excellent in Microsoft Office & Power Point software.
· Good and strong leadership ability.