Responsible for ensuring the implementation of the full range of personnel operations management services in assigned Business Unit following approved policies, procedures, and processes alleging the Terms & Conditions of the employment contract and assisting department heads to obtain maximum results from effective human resources operations management.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
– Advice Business Units Executives and Human Resources staff/related areas to include job promotions and transfers, benefits packages, grievances, and disciplinary procedures, performance, evaluations, personnel policies and procedures, leave requests, and re-contracting.
– Manages the Personnel Operations activities at National Medical Care Company and assigned Business Unit related to the following areas:
o Personnel Files. o Time and Attendance. o Payroll Preparation.
o, Leave. o Transfers. o Resignation. o Termination. o Government Relations.
o Medical License. o Communication. o Grievance Handling.
o Conflict of Interest. o Disciplinary Action.
– Ensures that comprehensive and accurate files are created and maintained for within assigned Business Unit employees and that access to these files is limited to authorized personnel only.
– Ensures the timely, responsive, and accurate processing of all employee transactions.
– Assists in the maintenance and utilization of the Human Resources Database Information System for the timely and efficient preparation of contracts for re-contracting employees and the out-processing of terminating employees.
– Sets the assigned Business Unit Human Resources goals and objectives in consultation with Head of Strategy followed by seeking the approval from Chief Human Resources officer during the annual strategic planning exercise.
– Prepares & presents the monthly, quarterly, and annual statistical reports to Director Human Resources.
– Ensures that medical insurance of all National Medical Care Company employees is processed and forwarded to the Insurance Company.
– Conducts employee final exit interview, investigation of all employees’ complaints whether Department Head complaint against employee and vice versa and other related employees’ concerns.
– Recommend criteria for selecting the department’s or service’s professional staff and choose or recommend individuals who meet those criteria.
– Provide orientation and training for all staff of the duties and responsibilities for the department or service to which they are assigned.
– Establish, implement, and maintain continuing professional development programs.
– Assure that regular and systematic monitoring and evaluation of the quality and appropriateness of services rendered within the service is carried out through designated quality assurance mechanisms.
– Responsible to monitor and maintain staff performance, by developing annual performance evaluations to test the employees’ competencies and by suggesting training needs and career objectives for employees in the coming years.
– Participate in creating the policies and procedures necessary to carry out the mission.
– Reviews and updates departmental policies and procedures using JCIA & CBAHI standards every three years or when needed.
– Implement Policies and Procedures as well as Rules and Regulations of the Hospital.
– Recommend space, medical technology, equipment, staffing, and other resources needed by the department or service and have a process in place to respond to shortages.
– Assist in the preparation of any required budget reports.
– Hold & Chair all departmental meetings (monthly or when needed) or appoint a designee to chair meetings in his absence and document the minutes of the meeting.
– Ensures performance measurement and improvement of the outcomes of the department.
– Maintain and keep records of all HR Forms in the system.
Required: B.A or Diploma in Human Resources Management or Administration, Public Administration, or Management.
Desirable: MBA Master of Business Administration – HR Management or M.A Human Resources Management.
Required: Minimum of six years of recent post-graduate experience in a multifunctional personnel department, two of which as an HR Manager