The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of NMC corporate marketing strategies, directing and supervising NMC public relation activities, in addition to reviewing and monitoring the execution of the Business Units’ marketing plans, aiming at promoting revenue growth and long-term strategic positioning which supports NMC vision and mission.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes the NMC Marketing Plan.
- Designs and maintains a unified advertising and promotion program that spans all types of media opportunities to contribute to building NMC brand identity and raising awareness through effective programs.
- Reviews and monitors the execution of the Business Units’ marketing strategies and plans.
- Reviews and revises marketing plans as per the changes in the services environment and industry trends.
- Monitors and assess the external environment, market trends, and competitive activities, and translates findings into service opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Coordinates and participates in promotional activities and trade shows.
- Supervises the analytical studies of the external environment; political, economic, social, and technological analyses, and the internal environment; group’s resources analysis, and determining the indicators that might positively or negatively affect the group’s future operations.
- Plans all necessary marketing research in light of economic climate, competitive atmosphere, and market changes.
- Establish and maintains a positive corporate identity and brand recognition.
- Coordinates with the Business Units’ Marketing Managers to launch a new marketing campaign related to their Business Units.
- Coordinates the effort of launching marketing campaigns through mass media outlets such as advertising agencies, TV stations, and radio stations.
- Maintains good relations with major clients.
- Provides guidance and leadership to employees to ensure effective and efficient flow of work, and ensure that they recognize their fundamental role in the department.
- Conducts annual performance appraisal to review employees’ work performance. Carry out disciplinary meetings when needed. Recommend salary adjustments, rewards, and promotions based on employee performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent with 5 – 8 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience with marketing and public relations activities.
- Health care industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to develop the overall marketing plan for an organization to meet its quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate Company-wide initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, and loyalty.
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic Language.