The office manager will be responsible for directing and coordinating operational activities. He/she will be responsible for managing the front desk area and administrative support staff within the office if required.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritizes matters of importance and presents accordingly to the line manager.
- Receives the correspondence coming into the office and directs to the concerned staff.
- Maintains an efficient and comprehensive departmental system to facilitate the quick and smooth running of the department in the coordination of department staff when required.
- Greets visitors and facilitates the organization of meetings.
- Liaises with government agencies relating to outstanding issues.
- Motivates Employees to perform to the best of their abilities.
- Manages the appointment book of the department’s head includes booking of appointments, arranging meetings, reservation of venues, and coordination of invites guests, and arranges catering requests if needed.
- Utilizes various computer software packages for word processing, spreadsheets, database, graphics, and networking whenever needed and applicable.
- Performs additional tasks and duties as assigned by Superiors.
Education: Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of five years of working experience as Secretary or Office Manager in an office environment preferable in a Healthcare setting.
Competencies & skills:
- Organizational and coordination skills with various training and education activities.
- Ability to type and translate English and Arabic.
- Fluency in verbal and written English/Arabic.
- Tact, courtesy, and public relations skills are a must.
- Considerable knowledge of effective supervisory and management techniques.
Computer literate (excel, word, outlook, etc.)