The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing all recruitment activities of the National Medical Care Company and assigned Business Units, both local and international; liaising with relevant Department Heads and recruiting agents.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all recruitment activities of the National Medical Care Company and assigned Business Unit, both local and international, under the direction of the Chief Human Resources Officer / BU Head of Personnel Operations regarding established policies and procedures of the department.
- Liaises with Department Heads/Directors to obtain clarification and additional supporting information for recruitment requests and keep them informed of recruitment status on active requisitions.
- Coordinates international recruitment between the requesting Department Head and the recruiting agents ensuring accurate and timely provision of recruitment criteria and salary/benefits information, and monitoring timeliness and response.
- Screens local applications participate in the interview of qualified candidates, arranges for interviews with requesting Department Heads and obtain reference and transcript.
- Assists in reviewing, implementing, and monitoring recruitment policies, systems, and strategies for the National Medical Care Company and assigned Business Unit.
- Ensures that applicant files are created and maintained for six months and the access to these files is limited to authorized persons by following the confidentiality as per National Medical Care Company policy.
- Ensures adherence to the approved budget for the establishment of each department, processing those requests to fill vacancies.
- Ensures the integrity of the salary and benefits program by recruiting within the established salary scales unless otherwise approved by the National Medical Care Company or Business Unit Director-General.
- Compiles and collects statistics relating to recruitment, turnover, categories of employees, etc. and be able to interpret these statistics in analyzing trends, recommends changes.
- Performs additional tasks and duties as assigned by Superiors.
Required: University Degree in Management (Degree in Human Resource Management is preferred).
Desirable: MBA Master of Business Administration – HR Management M.A Human Resources Management
Required: Minimum of four (4) years post-graduate experience in personnel recruitment, local and international within a large health care organization.
Competencies & skills:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, fluent in English.
- Competent managerial and working knowledge of computer systems.
- Knowledge of Saudi Labor Law & International Embassies Relationship.