Revenue Cycle Manager facilitates and assists the Department in resolving revenue cycle problems to maximize cash flow while maintaining and improving internal and external customer relations. Supervise and oversee staff in duties of patient billing, communications with health insurance, collections, cash posting, account management, and contract analysis.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day billing operations within the Department with special emphasis on the front-end systems to assure that all information provided to the billing company is accurate and timely across all divisions and locations. This may include registration, scheduling, referral management, co‐pay collection, self-pay collection, systems set up, and issues.
- Responsible for the entire pipeline of charge capture activities from encounter form development and review to correct coding and oversight for ensuring accurate reimbursement for services billed.
- Analyses month-end Revenue reports presented by billing vendor, identifying opportunities for work process improvements concerning claims denials. Ensure that unprocessed claims and denials are reviewed, reworked, and resubmitted to ensure revenue maximization.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, MBA Preferred.
Experience: A minimum of Five Years of Revenue Cycle Management Experience is Required in a large scale hospital setting.
Competencies & skills:
- Ability to execute work plans independently and with flexibility.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- A creative and positive approach to communication and problem-solving.
- Fluent in English and Arabic Language.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Good communication skills.