Undergoes book-keeping and accounting duties as well as related work following prescribed policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check and approve all the booking of all vendors’/contractors’ invoices in a monthly basis.
- Check all supposing documents and signature of all concerned departments.
- Close coordination with other departments to obtain all necessary documents.
- Check and approve all payments and check journal entries.
- Check and approve all vendors’ Statement of Account Reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a minimum of three (3) years of related experience or a Diploma in Accounting with a minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and software.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English.